Bringing people together to make better decisions.
Setup time 10 minutes the activity should take around 20 – 30 minutes
Groups of 3 Humans
Core Competency Connection
- 3 chairs per group
- Paper and pens (1 per person)
- Stop watch for facilitator
Get your learners ready:
- Have participants come prepared to discuss an idea, issue, problem or a project that they would like feedback on.
Step 1: Everybody Ready?
- Have participants form groups of three. This activity works best if there are no tables, just knee-to-knee seating, so get cozy!
- Assign roles to each participant: one pitcher and two consultants for each group.
Step 2: Here’s the wind up…
- The pitcher is given two minutes to pitch their idea, issue, problem or project.
- While the pitcher is pitching, the consultants take notes and listen.
- They do not speak at all (shhh).
- The activity facilitator keeps track of time.
Step 3: Any Questions?
- Consultants are given one minute to ask the pitcher clarifying questions.
Step 4: Pretend I’m not here.
- The pitcher sits with their back to the consultants.
- The consultants have two minutes to discuss what they heard and to generate ideas and suggestions.
- The pitcher writes down notes but doesn’t speak while the consultants are talking.
Step 5: The moral of the story.
- The pitcher turns around and shares what they learned.
This app is made to use all official Post-It branded sticky notes. Don’t be afraid to use some funky shapes and colours.
Leave a Reply