Inspired by the Design Thinking gurus at IDEO and the Business Model Canvas by Strategyzer, this simple, interactive tool will help students, instructors and staff working on project teams and committees. Use it to streamline key project goals, timelines, and deliverables while tracking progress quickly and efficiently.
Our template comes as a fillable PDF in two options: with budgetary information and without. The template with the budget section even has some basic pre-programmed calculation to help you balance your numbers!
Level Two: Engaged
- Displays a positive attitude towards group work and the shared responsibility of contributing towards a common goal.
- Puts the use of team norms and roles into practice when working towards a shared objective.
- Participates in diverse and inclusive groups.
Level Three: Leading
- Adjusts to fill a variety of roles (contributor, lead, support) in group work.
- Initiates and promotes team norms and roles when working towards a shared objective.