Completing Online Tests
Online testing procedures can vary by institution. It is important to make your plans well in advance of the test date. Be sure to consider the following:
- Do I have a test to write in my course?
- When do I write this test?
- Where can I write it?
- How far in advance do I need to book?
- What exam forms do I need to submit and where do I find them?
- Do I need a test supervisor? (Proctor / Invigilator)
- How long do I have to write it?
- What materials can I bring with me?
- Do I need to arrange transportation to the testing site?
- What happens if I need to cancel?
- What happens if I have technology problems?
To answer these questions and more, contact your instructor or your institution’s testing services. At Lethbridge College, visit the Testing Services page.
An online test is still a test. Whether you struggle with test anxiety or simply want to learn some tricks for getting better at test-taking, we recommend checking out the Tests section of the eLearning Café. This page covers multiple test strategies to help with a variety of concerns.
PreviousActivity: Proving Pi